Alberta Vocational College
- Bow Valley College's main campus is conveniently close to downtown C-Train and transit routes,
at 332 6 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB. The main campus is augmented by six additional campuses and
learning centres in Calgary and seven in Southern Alberta.
Advanced Education and Career Development
- Career and educational options Located in Calgary, Alberta, for Technology Students and Resources.
- Hebrew Day School for the Jewish Communities.
Alberta College of Art & Design
- One of Alberta's and Calgary's Largest and Most Respected Art Colleges.
Art Lessons in Calgary - Kay Enns Studio
- If you have tried other lessons and didn't
get the results you hoped for, don't give
up yet - This is the place for you!!
- In 1998, The Banff Centre celebrates 65 years of inspiring creativity, passion, innovation and
vision. As Canada's premier professional development centre for the arts, the Centre has
enriched Canadian culture beyond measure. Thousands of artists and managers have come here to
explore, collaborate, grow and create.
Calgary Board of Education
- The Calgary Board of Education, as a public education system, ensures that quality
learning is accessible to all its students. The system supports, nurtures and connects
the work of teachers, parents and communities.
Calgary Catholic School District
- The Calgary Roman Catholic Separate School District supports the mission, mandate, beliefs,
learning expectations, as promulgated by Alberta Education in the document, "Meeting the
Challenge II: Three-Year Business Plan for Education, 1995/96 - 1997/98".
- Canada's SchoolNet is a collaborative initiative designed to promote the effective use of
information technology amongst Canadians by helping all schools and libraries connect to the
Internet. Through its partnerships, SchoolNet is helping to foster a culture of lifelong learners
and promote the development of employability skills required to compete in the knowledge-based economy.
- DeVry Institute of Technology Located in Calgary, Alberta. Technological Studies and Industries.
Public School Boards' Association of Alberta
- The PSBAA is a voluntary non-profit society representing public school boards throughout Alberta.
Since 1989, the PSBAA has concentrated completely on being an effective advocate for public school
education in Alberta.
Mount Royal College
- Every year, thousands of highly qualified students choose Mount Royal College as the launching pad
for their futures. Their reasons for choosing us are as many and diverse as our student population.
But our research shows they like several important features of a Mount Royal Education.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Here at SAIT, our approach to your future is practical. By combining classroom theory
and hands-on experience, our students learn to achieve results in the real world.
Practicums, industry mentors, work-simulated labs, and relevant instruction are only a
few examples of how we prepare you for employment.
University of Calgary
- The University of Calgary is a research and teaching university of growing national and
international stature. According to the Canadian Association of University Business Officers,
the U of C is the most research-intensive university in Alberta and among the top 10 in
Canada. Research funding exceeds $64 million per year.